[Dailydrool] FW: Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin shortened from original.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Mar 14 00:44:36 PDT 2011

________________________________

From: Johnathan Molyneaux
Sent: 14 March 2011 09:09 AM
To: 'wvrooyen at trginternational.co.za'
Subject: FW: Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB

________________________________

From: Johnathan Molyneaux
Sent: 11 March 2011 01:53 PM
To: 'dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org'
Subject: Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB

Good afternoon all ,we are sending healing drool to all in need,

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in, we would be so frightened to be
stuck under our house as we think there are snakes ,scorpions and all
other scary things there. Vito you must not squeeze through those small
openings again. We are also sending get well and stay well drool to CJ,
Hank, and Penelope.  Our brother and sister PW Justin and Lilly woofed
from the Bridge that there is much excitement ATB this weekend as Queen
Fey Fey has arranged a Croquet Tournament . The hounds are really
looking for ward to pushing and hitting those balls through the hoops
with the snooters and paws and Justin said they have been practising all
week. Pic nic baskets will be packed and we will all have lunch on our
comfy blankets under the shade of some wonderful Oak Trees. We will also
get to meet and sniff some of the new arrivals ATB .

Jade and Jasmin looking forward to a weekend with the slaves who said
they would stay at home and vegetate with us this weekend.

Lilly and Justin ATB forever watching over the slaves and sisters.

Slaves William and Johnathan wishing all the humans and houndies on the
drool a wonderful weekend.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx