[Dailydrool] Oh No!!!!!!!!!

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Mon Mar 14 01:50:52 PDT 2011

Oh no, I couldn't sleep - I've tossed, turned and had bad dreams.  I finally got up at 4:30 AM and thought I would check Facebook.  No, no, no - I'm reading about Elder Clara.  It's a lie - it can't be.  I'll check the DD and there's the post from Debbie.  I'm in full blown denial - not Elder Clara.

Words just plain escape me at this time.  I am so very sorry Debbie.

Elder Clara - you were one of a kind and absolutely the best!

The brightest star in the sky will be yours for a long time.  Run free and enjoy the Bridge.

My love to the Winchesters and major heart healing drool from Morgan, J.D., and Penelope.

Love and hugs,

Dianne & Estil Taylor - Morgan, J.D., and foster girl, Penelope