[Dailydrool] Pw Elder Clara, a lady like no other

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:45:25 PDT 2011

Debbie,

I had to re-read your post twice -- I was just chuckling over her showing her displeasure at having to wait for her turkey.  I couldn't believe your special girl has taken her trip to the Bridge.  I don't even know what to say -- she was such a very special girl, and I know how much you loved her.  You made her last years wonderful, and I know she loved you with all her heart.  Fly free, sweet girl.  I am sure Fey-Fey has a perch ready at the bridge. We will continue to help the senior houndies, and think of you every time we do.  Geoffrey, Henry, and Molly send heart healing drool, and I'm sending gentle thoughts.  Laura