[Dailydrool] Dental surgery for Roland and Me

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 21:45:21 PDT 2011

Roland and I have the honor of both being subjected to dental surgery this
week.  Roland had his Monday, and is still in some pain.  He has rimadyl and
tramadol for the pain, and homemade chicken, rice and peas for soft food to
eat. He's milking the belly rub situation to the max, and sleeping by
himself with his Dad tonight.  Truman and I are exiled to the upstairs.

I have dental surgery on Friday.  Bummer.  I'll be so glad to have it done.
They won't put me out like they did Roland.  Roland's teeth are wearing down
due to a lot of use chomping over the years.  He still loves his food, and
likes it heated, not cold.

Friday, after my dental appointment, I'm just going to take a nap with
Roland for a few hours so we both can recover. Roland has been an
inspiration to me when it comes to aging.  He takes getting older with
grace.  He still enjoys life very much.  Every day brings a chance for love,
joy, food, and walkies.  What else can we ask?

Janice

--
Janice Henry Colvin