[Dailydrool] Pancreatitis diet

Vikki Vivilakis fudgelady at softcom.net
Tue Mar 15 23:37:42 PDT 2011

This post is directed to Sue - who has Barry - that is suffering from
pancreatitis.

Please contact Dawn at Dapneyland immediately!

 My Sophie had pancreatitis that was so high it was off the charts.
She had a benign tumor that was marring her abundant beauty - it was on top
of her head.
The vet suggested a blood panel the day I was going to have it removed.

 I have heard these tests make their boat payments - and are mostly reserved
for older dogs, and Soph was only 3.
But it was not that much money, and thought better safe than sorry. I'm so
grateful everyday that I did say yes.

I met Dawn very soon after that - and did ask "hey ~ while I've got you on
the phone"........
She emailed me the Daphneyland diet - and Sophie's numbers got better right
away - and a couple months later - I had a third test ran, and all was well.

Sophie is a very allergic dog to any and all dog foods, so she will have to
be on a modified version of the diet all her life.

Santa even brought me a rice cooker for Christmas that gets lots of use. I
don't mind the cooking - and sometimes I eat some of the grub too...
I feel like its a small price to pay for a happy healthy pet, I'm sorry I
didn't find it sooner so her life could have improved sooner.

Feel free to email me with questions - kindest regards - Vikki