[Dailydrool] Rainbow Bridge

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Wed Mar 16 12:16:11 PDT 2011

Dear Lord,

Please do not take any more hounds (or other furbabies) to the Rainbow Bridge.  I know you love them as much as I do, but I don't know if I can manage if you take any more.  My eyes and heart are heavy from crying over the loss of these precious babies.  So many at once - heartbreaking.  Please Lord, take care of our babies and send healing to those that are hurting so much from their loss.  Please close the doors to the Bridge.  Thank you Lord.

Dianne - Slave to Morgan, J.D., and foster girl, Penelope