[Dailydrool] honoring our departed hounds

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 07:00:40 PDT 2011

Your suggestion to foster a senior hound is great one.  I would do that
except for two reasons - Jewel and Strudel (our current fosters).

The best way to honor a basset at the bridge is to help other needy
bassets.  Foster, transport, adopt, donate - whatever you can do.

When the time comes to add another to our household, a senior or special
needs basset will be chosen.  They are the hardest to adopt out.

Jan
Lady & Wolfgang
Grace (atb - enjoying the buffet at the bridge)