[Dailydrool] Steppin up

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 16:12:54 PDT 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood.  I tellz ya whut, we gonna hab to put a stop to dis. Hounds a leebin all ober da place, Brudder Elwood gonna hab to step up to da plate.
I gotz to git me tellerscope fur dis one. Git it out set it up, cant bee to hard to find da old wooman up dere. I be a scannin da sky----
Hold it--I git me zoommin lenz--I fink dat bee Elder Clara--I seez turkey leg a stickin out ob her choppers---my, she gots color in her coat, why she be dancin on da table, Brudder Elwood aint too sure dat be herz, but we gib it a go.
Hack, Hack Hack---gotta clear me yellin pipe--
ELDER CLARA--IT BE ME DA BRUDDER--SHUT DA DAMN GATE WOOMAN--WE DROWNIN IN TEARS DOWN HERE, HOUNDS A RUSHIN DA GATES--SHUT DA DOOR!!!
Brudder Elwood aint too sure dat bee a wurkin. We git liddel bit thunder a comin out ob da sky.
Wait--Brudder Elwood sniffy. Why dat a Elder Clara gas bomb frum da bridge. She be whut dey say atomic now.
Well Brudder Elwood try---we gotz to do summfin.

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake