[Dailydrool] Vin Scully Today's DD Calendar

Tom Hickcox cometkazie1 at cox.net
Wed Mar 16 18:37:37 PDT 2011

At 20:37 3/16/2011, you wrote:

>Ok,  let?s hear the story about the picture!!  It?s had me wondering
>all day...
>
>Jan, John, Jan and Sterling
>Spirit Lake, IA

Same here.  Enquiring minds want to know.

My vet told me about a basset that lived near me whose ear was bitten
off by a horse or donkey.  He, the basset, apparently was quite a
character.  I met his mom one day when I was walking Maggie.  The
first thing she said after exchanging luvvings was "She doesn't
smell."  Of course ladies don't smell.  What did she think?

Tommy in Baton Rouge