[Dailydrool] Grace and Skinner

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 19:42:42 PDT 2011

We are so sorry to hear that both Grace and Skinner have gone to the bridge.  There are no words to make things better.  They are walking beside you on silent paws, wishing you wouldn't be so sad.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby are sending heart healind drool and soft snooter kisses to the families of these two precious fur babies.  We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.  The heavens are alight with basset stars tonight.    Julie