[Dailydrool] Basset Mixes at Brown County Shelter Ohio

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Wed Mar 16 21:05:05 PDT 2011

We received this post is there  anyone that maybe able to help out?

Hi, I am a crossposter for dogs in need of rescue and I am hoping you can
help these 3 dogs. They are Lab/Basset mixes 6 monthes old. 2 males, 1
female. These dogs are in Brown County Animal Shelter in Georgetown,
Ohio.The phone number is 937-378-3457. Thank you

Please remember these shelters are doing the best they can with the over load of dogs.
We recently adopted a basset from a shelter in Ohio that was in an area that is know as Amish Puppy mill and auction site. She was very under nourished and very timid, but in the 6 weeks we have had her she is the most loving, affection dog you could ask for. Every day I wonder how anyone could use her for breding and thento have yet another family adopt her abuse her and return her.
Please if anyone can help contact this shelter.
Nancy, Mom slave to Maggie, Bailey, Mabel, Alice ATB,Trixie ATB and Samantha ATB

3 PHOTOS ATTACHED // View larger versions here:
http://www.RescueMe.Org/id?11-03-14-00007
http://www.RescueMe.Org/id?11-03-14-00008
http://www.RescueMe.Org/id?11-03-14-00009