[Dailydrool] Shelby

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 04:12:06 PDT 2011

Shelbs is working on training the Dadslave.  She wants the door open so she can sit her royal old butt on the carpet but have her nose outside.  The dadslave is sitting by the door so he can open and close it for her when she bellows.  He is not amused.  If it weren't for the cats, I would leave the door open for a bit.  Davinci has already made it out the door this morning with me having to chase him back in.  Shelby is sleeping with her head on the back door.  Marley and Maggie are out.  Someone is about to get run over.  Shelby might not even notice.  She is such a funny old thing.

We clipped her nails the other night.  She absolutely hates having her nails touched, much less clipped.  I got to hold while the boy did the clipping.  I got 4 treats so she could have one for each paw.  To say that she was unhappy is putting it mildly.  He got them a little shorter and she got her treats.  She is still not speaking to us.

Snooters and drool to everyone.  Don't forget to wear green today.
Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby