[Dailydrool] Shelby

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 20:00:12 PDT 2011

Shelby and I went for a little walk tonight.  Shelby doesn't walk.  She just doesn't.  I don't think her former people walked with her.  She looks that way too.  Tonight I decided to take her out in the front yard and let her meander.  That usually means she is off leash with someone close by.  Tonight I couldn't get her to the door.  She couldn't find it poor thing.  So I put a leash on and took her out into the great big scary dark world.  Shelby was in heaven.  There isn't a blade of anything that she didn't sniff or roll over on in three yards.  That's all she walked, three yards.  To and old fat blind girl that was paradise.  There wasn't much walking.  Now that it is warmer, we need to do that each day.  Just because she is old, blind and partially deaf doesn't mean there aren't things to enjoy.  All she needed was some grass.  If we could only be more like a hound.  She is now curled up on her donut sound asleep.  Shelby is such a special girl.  And the others aren't bad either.   She found her pot of gold:  a few sniffs and biscuits when we came in.

Ninja--Mommy didn't takes the other girls out.  No fair.
Marley--I gotta go out with the oldest boy.  I likes telling the whole world off outside.
Maggie--I just want those dogs next door.  I gonna take out the fence.
Picasso and Davinci--We got the whole bed to ourselves.  Not gonna share neither.