[Dailydrool] Readin the Droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 04:39:57 PDT 2011

Momma here. Once yet again we are mopping up tears as our hounds are going to the bridge-
Jan we are so sorry to hear of Grace leaving. Safe journey, dear Grace, and sad ahroo's---
Cassie, more heart healing drool being sent to you also, we are so sorry that Skinner went to the bridge also. It is just so hard--we love them so much, the hole they leave in our hearts seems to be huge.

We send healing drool to Junebug, and Homer. Hug them tight, and know we are thinking of you all.
(---I keep thinking I am missing someone--it is not intentional--the brain is real fuzzy this morning--)

Nancy, keep the stories of Shelby coming, we are enjoying hearing of her--

We keep voting--things are looking good there--

The days here at the beach are getting warmer-the grass nice and green. The Beach Gang--such as they are, spend alot of time still quiet, we have loaded on the attention, the happy talk to them, I need them back--Daisy has now taken to doing some snoozing on the perch. I am not sure Elwood thinks this is a good thing, we will see. It is just so hard for all of us here. One minute I think I am doing okay, the next not---you all understand---

Happy St. Patricks Day to all, and drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake