[Dailydrool] Too Many Losses

dee- diane ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 04:50:00 PDT 2011

This week has been sad for all of us.  Too many loses here on earth, the Bridge filled with the best of the best.

I find myself squeezing Ella a little too hard and feeling pain behind my eyes with tears falling.  She looks at me wondering "what in the world is wrong".  I know the pain of loss so many are feeling this moment.  It has come too often for so many lately.

To all of you who have lost a loved hound these days and in the future.  Know we are all thinking of you and loving you.

Our dear Elder Clara, how you will be missed.  Could anyone have been so loved as you, by so many.  Your loss puts whole in our hearts.  I can close my eyes and picture you running young up at the Bridge.  Bringing lovely scents to hounds around you.  The Bridge will never be the same again!

Love to all and our hearts are with you

Diane, Bob and Ella Louise