[Dailydrool] Sad Sack Clancy

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 06:59:10 PDT 2011

BaRCSE has taken in a poor old boy who is in sad shape. Take a look at some
of the pix that one of our volunteers took of him before we got him to
his new foster home:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=167365&id=1557878872&l=bca0817bfc We
also have a short video of this poor pooch on our facebook page if you would
like to take a look. We're calling him Clancy and he is going to require a
ton of vetting and a lot of TLC to get him strong enough to even withstand
getting him neutered much less treat him for the heartworms that I'm sure he
probably has. The poor old guy is so weak that he's having trouble getting
up from lying down. It's just so sad that no one loved him enough to make
sure he was fed at the very least. Please donate to BaRCSE at barcse.org on
behalf of poor Clancy to help us get him healthy and strong so he can go to
a new home and family who will love him and care for him. All of the hounds
we have taken in have been needy but this one makes me cry.

Jane & the Houndettes
VP BaRCSE