[Dailydrool] Snoopy and the Bad Ass Basset Brothers

Laura echelbarger lauraechelbarger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:41:16 PDT 2011

Oh, it does my heart good to hear about your feisty, full of life boys!  Our
boy, Major, is so rambuncious and feisty, hyper and "in your face"....and as
much as I am wanting to take him to some dog parks and Basset activities, I
also am in total fear that he will act like that spoiled 3 year old you see
getting in trouble at the store.  Last fall we made plans to attend the MBR
Waddle in May but I am afraid he might still need some polishing.  He is
well loved and a bit spoiled....but the most fantastic dog ever!  :-)
Thank you for sharing stories of your Bassets!!

Laura and Major