[Dailydrool] We gib MomPerson a Prezant

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:46:16 PDT 2011

Yestiday me an Conley(Dis be Nigel) we find dis hole inna fence where da won
fence meet da odder fence ta keep we off da thoid fence whut gots ebil
naybor beasts behiney it whut yarrrransnarly at we an we yarransnarkly beke.
An Conly why he juss go rite throo so Ise does two too keep he outta danger
youse nose cuz he still young an gots no brains yet or hartly eny. Llewis he
wif he rogue (hahah youse didint fink I cud spell dat, didja?) leg he
cuddent git froo da hool but he watchin. An we hab a wunnerful time fining
stuff whut aminals done leff an den we pushet da odder fence an got in she
garten and dat when she cawt we.
So den she comeout an tuk we in an wented out ta fix da fences an she dun
stuck sheself wif dis very sharp very dirdy very rustie peecea medal.
Metal.  Jus a hole. We no know whut she whining about dis liddel tiny roun
hole in she heel pad on she hand. Itta WHUT, Llewis? Pome? Palum? PALM? She
no got pads?? Well dat haffa da prollem rite dere, no wonner she done stuck
sheself she no got pads!
So briteanerly dis morning she go getta Tednushod. We dont nose what dis is.
We ain't seen it. But when she git home she holdin she arm saying "Thanks a
LOT, guys!" so we gots her dis prezant ebben tho we not nose whut it was.
Maybe sumday she leddus see dis Tednushod. Oh well we glad to help.

Love and Drool, spezial drool to youse whut needs it most, you know who you
be.
Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper who weren't dere dis time. (He inna house.)