[Dailydrool] Is the kitty back? And also order from ASTT headquarters

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Thu Mar 17 20:35:48 PDT 2011

All my sweet girls (Gracie, Holly and Anna) like kitties, so we were
wondering if the cat that snuck out the door has come home?  If not, will
the Mama of the kitty email me off-list?  I may have a tip or two that will
help the cat get home.

Official Reply to ASTT Headquarters from the Ladybugs Squirrel Patrol -
Gracie, Holly and Anna ready for duty, we will be after the little gray
beastie as soon as we finish our naps.  And have breakfast.  And maybe one
teeny-tiny mid-morning nap.  Gotta be on your toes around terrorist
squirrels!!  Ladybugs Out.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net