[Dailydrool] Bell hounds & voting

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 06:11:19 PDT 2011

Suzy is our bell hound. She starts and then the rest of the herd joins in.
We were recently dog sitting for a friend's golden lab who joined right in
when the Houndettes were howling. I don't think this dog had ever howled
before! It actually was more of a huff with noise than a howl and was pretty
funny. I love to hear the Houndettes serenade the neighborhood but I'm not
too sure how everyone else feels about it. Fortunately they don't howl when
they're outside very often. It's usually when one of us has left the house
and they're sad because we didn't take them with us.

I'm glad to vote for any rescue and honoring Elder Clara and all she has
done for the hounds is perfect. Please post where Belly Rubs is located for
those of us who don't know where they are. I really think that our two most
recent rescues have won because a bunch of us on the DD have voted every
day. I start my day out by voting and clicking the box to donate food and
end my day the same way. It appears that you're able to vote twice a day if
it's over twelve hours apart so I do. I wish I had a bunch of different IP
addresses to vote from but at least I get my two votes a day.

BaRCSE has some video of poor Clancy on our facebook page and on our website
at barcse.org if you'd like to see him now that he's in a foster home. He is
heartworm positive but that is the least of our concerns. He's getting four
small meals a day along with every high calorie treat that his family can
give him. He's just an old sweetie who is going to fill someones heart when
he's well. We just can't imagine why someone wouldn't love this sweet old
guy enough to take care of him.

The Houndettes send heart healing and get well drool to all in need. I'm
praying that the bridge closes for a while now.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger