[Dailydrool] Pw. Elder Clara arrives at da Bridge - All h*ll breaks loose. Film at 11.

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 16:21:02 PDT 2011

OHMIDAWG. It is me, Pawtunia. I'm very tired and very confused. Apparently a
number of nice houndies have been arriving at the bridge and Momcakes tells
me that things are flyng through the air.Abby, Grace and Skinner arrived and
Momcakes swooped them off to a raised cloud with a nice settee and pile of
pillows. Keeping up with all of this has me a bit dazed............

Auntie Feyfey!! Stop it. Puleeze. I need a nap. WOOOOFRRRR. Your voice
sounds funny. RRRRRROOOOOF. What? Auntie Feyfey you've been working too
hard....what. RRRRRROAR? Huh, Auntie Feyfey??? Let me get an eye
open.....Auntie feyfey, your fur is white, wait....Feyfey, in white fur?
....Oh, lord...no, not you big guy, I'm not that
presumptuous.....OHMIDAWG.....it is ELDER CLARA!!!! Hi Pw, what, okay Pw.
Elder Clara, ma'am...big disaster, you were needed. Everybody is in line and
working??

Uh oh. I thought it was Aunt Feyfey. Apparently Mama Tootsie recognized one
of her own, even if not by blood like feyfey, TWB or Momcakes, like Melba
Toast.......she took one look at Elder Clara and decided, "Feyfey in White
Fur." Yikes. Then she decided that the big guy musta had plans. (Mama
Tootsie communicates pawrectly wif him...)  First, the pawty commenced. Old
Bob, who allowed Clara to share his home till he went to the bridge at 17
came first. He wanted news of his people and amusing tails, er, tales of the
brudders and sister daisy. Then Bob blew a whistle and a huge pack of senior
houndies that Elder Clara had helped get homes came running. Some of them
were wearing hot mitts on their paws. They had cooked up a storm for her.
Many of them woofed with a Southern Drawl cause they appreciated her column
for the senior houndies. King Nick waddled over sniffing for news of his
house cause he knows his pack visited Pw. Elder Clara. Queen's Poppy and
Olive came to sniff the Pw. In pawson.

Yes, Miz Clara. I get it. You left so fast cause there were plans for you to
help out wif all the sudden arrivals from Japan. Like Gracie Tanzey who left
for 9/11. They were very soggy and had to be blown dry and fed. It was
really hard for them to spot their people in all the sad mess. You and
Gracie have organized all the incoming four footers already??? doG you are
good. There were lots of woofs but now everybody has beds and clouds and a
BIG buffet has kept you and Gracie and Feyfey and momcakes very busy. Now it
is time for your buffet with big piles of cookies....and I better listen
better in da future? Whew. Tough houndette....

Pw. Elder Clara has had a new perch installed. It is right by the entrance,
very soft and comfy and has both the perfect view and binoculars. Pw. Elder
Clara says thanks to Debbie for saving her and sister Daisy, and that she
will permit no slacking off. She does not intend to wait to share the
telescope. She is watching you.

We are all very sorry that Pw. Elder Clara had to go see feyfey, er, move
on.

Pawtunia
....Rusty and da slaves