[Dailydrool] Milo is thirteen

shadedog at roadrunner.com shadedog at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 19 16:31:28 PDT 2011

We lurk but haven't posted in a great while. But...those of you who remember us would probably be excited to know that Milo (aka Milo Minderbinder) Drool calendar date Aug 3rd, turned 13 years old this week. Besides his low thyroid and some arthritis in his knees he's doing fabulous(he's on meds for both). Tracker, is 6 1/2 year old buddy is keeping him young or maybe it's the "raw" diet which he loves. We think this is a great success story for our boy who we adopted from the local shelter 12 years ago and we can't believe it's been that long.

Sue, Dave, Milo, Tracker and Shade (atb)