[Dailydrool] [Bulk] Milo is thirteen

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Mar 20 10:43:29 PDT 2011

Happy Birthday Milo!   We hope you have had a very wonderful one, filled
with treats and your slaves doing everything you wanted to do!

Mona wanted me to share with you what she does,  regardless of it being her
birthday.  She is about 14, maybe 15, and she always uses the "I'm
crippled" line.  So she gets pretty much what she wants.  Works every time.
Or she might use,  "I'm ancient,  look at me"   that one works too.

Come up with some of your own,  you will see what works best with your
slaves!

Wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org