[Dailydrool] Congratulations to my family!! Cousin Rosie and Brother Newtie

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 16:36:09 PDT 2011

Nuff sad. It is time for me to congratulate two of my for real, blood,
houndie family.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSiN ROSIE!!! My cousin Pw. Rosie is 16 tomorrow and
getting real close (days) to becoming the longest living Jamboree Basset
ever. Rosie lives out in the sticks sort of near Pittsburgh, not for nothing
they call her town Rural Valley. She moved there a few years ago from Long
Island. She can't see, can't hear much, is a widdle confused since she got
unwound a few years back. She loves her cookies, her pets and is all white
and soft and pawfect. She had siblings but outlived EVERYBODY!! She is the
inspiration for Rosie's Red Moondoggie coffee and used it to make a whole
lotta moolah for Droopy Basset last year. (Pwitty hounds can help their
homeless friends.) She doesn't chew so good, but likes her naps and treats
and makes her slaves fetch her whatever she wants to eat. Love Rosie. Gotta
love Rosie.

CONGRATULATIONS to my real half brother Newtie (on our father, Ben the Cad's
side.)  Two weeks ago Rusty and I went to watch Newtie and the kids in a
dawG show. He won. That was nice. We got burgers..but the breederslaves
didn't know how to count the points and find that he done so good he's now
somefin called a GrandChdawg. I thought that would be if a grandpuppy became
a chdawG, but I gather it means he got lotsa points or whatever so he gets a
new title. Kewl. It seems to make the Hankslave very happy.  I hope this
gets him a lot of tweats...hope they get him a steak!!

Pawtunia.happy to woof about good news.