[Dailydrool] Ear treatment

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Sat Mar 19 16:38:18 PDT 2011

Absolutely the best treatment for yeasty ears is the Blue Power Ear Treatment. Directions for making it up and using it are at:

http://itsfortheanimals.com/Adobe/Blue%20Power%20Ear%20Treatment.pdf

You may have to order some ingredients from a pharmacy, but it is worth doing so. This stuff works on ears like nothing else. Our Alexis came to us with a severe pseudomonas infection that nothing else would touch. Though the BPET did not heal it, it kept it under control. She ended up with a total ear canal ablation in one ear, but the other ear was fine for the rest of her life because I used it consistently. I will always wonder if starting her on it earlier could have helped the ear she ended up losing to the TECA.

I made it up and put it in one of those bottles you can buy to up mustard or ketchup in. I keep it tightly lidded until I need it, then upend it into the hound's ear. The dog will shake, shake, shake, and I clean out the ear with a cotton ball.

Use it as directed, but watch out where you use it, since its intense blue color will transfer to anything it touches. Also be aware that it may sting a bit, so it may not be the dog's favorite ear treatment. But boy, does it work!
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets