[Dailydrool] Bronwyn Edwards Cryer (Basset is an Asset)

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 20 11:04:21 PDT 2011

The South East England Basset Hound Club had its monthly walk today. And we were honoured by Bronwyn Edwards Cryer, the woman who created the song/dvd A Basset Is An Asset, joining us.She was busy filming a new video, but the 30-odd hounds there were as interested in her as she was in them. Click on the two links below to see what I mean. The young woman standing behind her is her daughter Kendal.
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb25/Fitzspaniel/2011/Bron.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb25/Fitzspaniel/2011/bron2.jpg

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK