[Dailydrool] Catching up

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Mar 20 11:20:05 PDT 2011

Happy birthday CIC Bo, LT Harley, Odell & Koa.

I am so sorry to read that Abby has made her journey to the bridge.  What a horrible start to a young hounds life...Some people just need to be taking out behind the wood shed and beaten!  But at least for the majority of her life she knew love and was taken care of as a hound should be.  May she forever live in the magic of your memories.  Heart healing drool to Abby's loving family.

Bassets Running: I love it!!!!  Made me laugh that it hurt my surgery site.

Snoopy at the dog park:  Now that Bev and Dan mention it, Ruger & Colt will do that (bark) to each other or to me when I am sitting on the couch.  I just thought it was Bad A** Basset Brother idiosyncicies.. the "I want" and I will bark until I get what I want behavior.

Bell Hound: Auntie Bev...Ruger here-I'm not sure if I am embarressed or impressed by the hounds bell hound...I will go with impressed that they have Mr. Cooper Sir as their Bell Hound.  He is truely a secret agent basset. LOL

No "C" word drool to Happy.  We hope that your surgery goes well and you recover quickly.

Congratulations to Pebbles on getting your forever home. I'm sure that you will soon whip the slave into shape, just remember that slaves need constant reenforcment training.  LOL

Happy Birthday Milo & Rosie.  We hope that you both score lots of special treats for your special day.

Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brother
Colt & Ruger