[Dailydrool] Catching up

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Mar 25 19:48:00 PDT 2011

As is so often the case I am catching up on the drools.  So I have a  lot
of drool to send  for those in need.  Read about Crackers, and am  glad that
the drool has worked and he has turned around overnight.  I so  hope that
his recovery continues, and can be back at home real soon, and speed  his
recovery even more.  I hope that his other issues are not serious and  he will
be with you for some time yet.  I am also glad that Penelope came  through
her surgery well, and that the stones are gone.  As was stated,  hopefully now
that she is out of pain things will improve all around for  her.  Lastly,
drool on the way to Princess who was diagnosed with cancer,  and to Blue
Grass BR's poor Gwendolyn.  Hope that the houndie drool will be  beneficial to
both of them and help to pull them through.  Ben will be  working awfully
hard in these matters to see that they do make it.

Douglas and Ben