[Dailydrool] The Momma

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Mar 20 11:51:01 PDT 2011

Colt Woofing in with an update on the Momma.  Momma has recovered from her laryngitis...what a scary bark she had.  Last Thursday momma broght Grandmaw home with her supposably to take care of us while momma recovered from surgery.  She said the surgery was to have the baby alien removed. Okay so Grams is here to take care of us...but this ol'women is in need of some serious  slave training! Thursday night momma gives Grams the rundown on what we needed as far as food, treats, our "we need to go out" behavior etc. Before the butt crack of dawn on Friday Momma & Grams head off to the hospital, then return later that morning...Momma looks like a squirrel after Ruger and I have interrogated it. She is all whacked out on the drugs and goes off to bed for a nap. Grams puts us in our room so that she can take a nap too, later on we need to go pee so I start to whine Grams is on the couch but never hears our calls for a pee break.  But the momma in her drugged intuced sleep on the other end of the house still has the "Momma ears" on and comes down the hall to let us out.  By this time Grams was up and reading but ignorning us.  Momma was a little miffed since the whole reason that she brought Grams down was to take care of us while she recovered from surgery.   So Momma takes care of us, Pee, & treated and then momma goes back to bed. Grams leaves us outside while she reads one of those silly romance books.  While Grams has her nose in a book I catch a terrorist squirrel that Ruger and I decided to play Rugby with...Squirrel being the rugby ball.  Gram sees us takes our rugby squirrel away from us and puts it up on the outside patio table and then goes in and tells momma.  Of course momma knows that that we can get it back off the table and gets back up and comes out and bags & tags our squirrel...Dang it...Game over.  Anyway momma spent Friday & Saturday sleeping and trying to recover...she was in a lot of pain but today seems to be a lot better.  Her belly is still a little tender, and she has trouble getting up & down and bending over. But at least today she had not had to take any pain meds and hasn't slept as much. Ruger and I will continue to take care of her and continue the slave training for Grams...We are going to need a vacation soon!  Colt out.