[Dailydrool] Modest proposal~~rubbish I say

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 12:03:54 PDT 2011

Regarding the modest proposal to not post private condolences on the
drool~~how rediculous

Im reminded of what my mom always told me~~to have a friend you must be a
friend

There is no dog or "drool icon" who is more important than any other
creature~~or more loved or more missed

They are all the soul of our existance~~our heart~~our love

with that being said~~we try (maybe not always successful) to post
condolences on all losses even non bassets but some slip by its not on
purpose or because they arent important~sometimes life gets in the way

Becky was hurting from the loss of her Purple and made the comment not as
important as~~she didnt mean it literally~~she knew her Purple was as
important (at least I hope she did) I think she was stating instead~~not as
well known~~or was my heart but I know many of you dont know of her~~us
older droolers knew of her because Becky used to post more and we knew
Purple...

But facts are facts~~Debbie and Elder Clara helped any who they could..had
helpful hints and funny storys and could always make us laugh..there isnt
one person on the drool who would say "Elder Who" ??  Of course that would
get more response not because she is more important..but because we will
miss her too..

it is what it is

To have a friend you must be a friend~~my mom was very smart

The public condolences will continue cause that is who we are~~a community
who shares the good and the bad~~and if you havent told us about your "heart
Dog" why don't you take the time now to let us know about him or her and how
they have changed your life..I for one would love to know them...and you
..better

Bob's mom