[Dailydrool] Carpet Woes

Elsamarie5 at cs.com Elsamarie5 at cs.com
Sun Mar 20 12:29:37 PDT 2011

My sympathy to anyone who has carpeting and dogs, it's a losing battle for
sure. When my sister and I were forced into dong some repairs on our home,
we took out all the carpet in the house and replaced it with ceramic tiles. I
figured I'd always have an old, incontinent dog or a puppy so it would be a
good investment. It has been wonderful, just keep a mop bucket nearby and
use it whenever I need to. For anyone contemplating making the switch to
tiles though, be sure to choose a dark color for the grouting in between since
even bleach doesn't remove all the stains. Eventually I may have the grouting
stained, if I ever get enough $ ahead. We keep little beds and throw rugs
around the house for them to keep tummies warm and maintain comfort against
the hard tiles.
Any other idears out there would be appreciated. What we won't do for our
snuggle muffins.
Judy & Archie ("I need another comforter over here mom")</HTML>