[Dailydrool] Fiddlefaddle

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 15:13:18 PDT 2011

Read what interests  you and pass up the rest.  I know lately the DD has been a little sad.  My Buttercup, only 4, was one the many basset crossing the bridge.  When I have had enough tears (I still cry) I skip and do not feel annoyed that others are having their say  and doing their best to comfort.  I once received an adoption support magazine.  At first it was homey and comfortable, then they asked our input on what we all wanted .  It became so professional it got a bit dull and preachy.  Let people express themselves in their own way as long as it is not rude and remember always to be tolerant.  I am sure I am not the nly one who has to routinely remove my foot from my mouth.