[Dailydrool] Drool postings, ATB stuffs and Love Eternal

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 15:43:22 PDT 2011

How is that for a subject line?!?  So delete me if you will before I type further!

One of the hardest things I ever did was add ATB to my beloved Winnie and Charles' names.  It still does pain me a bit to write Winnie ATB and Charles ATB.  Where I am going with this thread is that if we are very, very lucky, one day when Debbie has had a chance to heal a bit, I hope we can receive messages from Elder Clara, FTB (From the Bridge!)  We all know she is up there looking down on us and doing all her usual Clara things and how wonderful it will be to hear from her once again!  I send Deb strength and Drool to channel Elder Clara for us once they have both come to terms with the new status of the universe!

Just a few notes on Drool family:  When I lost Charles I immediately wrote to Kathy Nali and told her I could not bear to read 'I am waving at you, Charles, can you see me now?'!   And she very dearly asked my permission to post what I knew she was feeling and Bob The Dog was saying!

When Maggie Honnold lost Hollyberry and Noah last year, I absolutely could not put ATB after their names, and, honestly, Mags herself gave me the strength to accept that they were gone.  I mention this as the 1 year anniversary of that terrible fire approaches.  Maggie has been blessed with a lovely new home as well as a loving new buppy, Fergus, as this day approaches.  Please send her love and drool and greeting all April so we can remind her that we remember, we love her, and the spirits of Noah and Holly live on in Fergus, Thelma Louise and Huck, as well as in all of our hearts.

In DoG We Trust.  (I think that is my new motto!)

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , RESKU , HORSEKU and DUFFY TO THE RESCUE with TOM SCHRECK!