[Dailydrool] Blue power topical cream

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 15:44:15 PDT 2011

I have not been on here for quite a while... I sincerely hope everyone
is well, and we send drool to those in need.  It has now been over a
year since my Spencer bit.  YAY!  Did find out his IBS is caused by
Plechner's Syndrome (not sure I spelled it correctly)  Have been
treating the adrenal issue and he's doing good.

Alexa of BROP suggested I share this:  I make homemade skin creams.
Since the blue power ear solution works so well, I decided to make a
cream with the gentian violet.  It works very well on topical  yeasty
beasties and the "red armpit" bacterial infection too.  It can stain
tho...  Sara Sue is now a quad color basset.  You can probably make it
by adding several drops of the gentian violet to a natural cream and
blending it with a hand mixer.

vikki
spencer, sara sue, hal e bear
sebastian atb, natasha atb