[Dailydrool] stuff

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 16:18:26 PDT 2011

---------------------------
Bev- how are you doing after your tetanus shot?  The things I've had
to tell the doctor "no, really,  this was my dogs' fault"; I could
write a book...

My condolences on the loss of Jasper.  Especially so soon after losing
your other baby.  It never get any easier, I know.

Sally - I love the pictures of the bassets *helping* the videographer!
 Surprised to not see Roplh's nose in there somewhere...

Colt and ruger - you actually CAUGHT a terrorist?  has that happened
often?  I don't think I know any bassets who have actually caught a
squirrel (besides stunned baby squirrels that fell out of nests).  I
think this calls for champagne!!- or the basset equivalent... hmmm..
maybe chicken broth?  I hope your mommy feels better soon, and Grandma
brushes up on her "helping" skills.

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!