[Dailydrool] who's in your wallet?

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 16:52:23 PDT 2011

A couple of days ago Capitol One sent an email that offered a personalized image on my card. I checked it out and was able to upload a picture and it will be the image on the front of my mastercard. The picture is ( if anyone remembers) last year's calendar picture of Ms.Brandy and Elvis head on head on the couch. The image is now in the public library at Capitol One and is titled "lean on me"... if anyone else wants to use it- they are welcome. I just thought this was really neat and can't wait to get it in a few days.
Angelika