[Dailydrool] Ozark Mountain rescue and Origami basset

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Mon Mar 21 00:25:30 PDT 2011

Bonejour everybuddy, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across the
waves in France.

H E L P !!!!! Chris?  Da mum tried to go in and vote this morning and
there is NOTHING!  What happened?  Is it all finished?  When does the
next one start?

Yes, Lisa, da mum does remember the Origami bassets that Fuh and Yuh
posted all those years ago.  We have a couple in our collection.  But,
da mum being brain-challenged in such complicated instructions, Tsugi
kindly sent her them already made up :)))  We will ask her if she
still has the instructions and will let you know.

Hugs and lurps to all ailing hounds, humans and ....  and special
heart-healing drool to those suffering losses.

Lurps to all

Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com