[Dailydrool] Oragami Bassets!!!

dee- diane ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 07:43:28 PDT 2011

Oragami Bassets!!!  Are they easier to take care of?   do they beg ofr treats constantly?  I need one, no three!!!!!

If anyone finds those instructions PLEASE POST THEM ON THE DROOL!!  What fun would that be to make.  What great fundraisers those would be to sell to those of us finger challenged!!!!

We are having an issue with Ella Louise.  We had her 6 month check up 2 weeks ago, now that she is 7 years old.  Her specific gravity was low on her urine test.  We took another sample last week and it was still low, but better.   Her blood tests were normal, some maybe at the low and high end of normal.  We need to take another sample this week.  Has anyone every had this happen to their basset?  We are worried sick.  We lost our sweet Abigail at 7 to cancer and now that Ella is 7, we watch her like a hawk and get crazy every time she does something different or we find a fatty lump.  I have already warned our vet about how we feel and he is very patient with us.  He said he would rather have dog parents like us, than the ones that don't care.

We send love and drools to all that are in need.

Diane, Bob and Ella Louise