[Dailydrool] Posting and such....

Emily Davis Gareis earthyoga at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 07:55:50 PDT 2011

First - lots of heartfelt drool for all who have lost their beloved hound or other pet - there have been so many of late.

I have been "catching up" on my drools from the weekend and see that there is a bit tension lurking - I think this post from Jan says it best -

"The DD is family. There will be times when we will disagree.  We don't have to agree on things.  That's life.  No one should be afraid to post.  If you don't want to read a post - skip it or delete it."

I've been a member for a long time - I am one that has been truly comforted by all the wonderful drool members - after losing a few hounds over the years, husband battling stage 4 cancer (and is again :(, the accident that truly changed the direction of my life....just so many things...both posted for all to see and sent privately (I do both).  It takes all kinds and if we were all the same and had the same opinions what kind of world would that be.  Rest assured you really can't please everyone all the time and the best advice is if you don't like it or don't agree - LET IT GO!  It's the poster's stuff not yours!  Toltec Wisdom number #2  Don't Take Things Personally - Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.  Great book - short read - the The Four Agreements!  Besides we all should be thanking our lucky stars that we are not in Northern Japan - the majority of us are truly blessed......

With that said - spring has arrived!  At least for the next 24 hours in OH - guess we are back to a chance of snow later on this week but it's given my time to go out and de-poop the entire yard once and for all - It would be great if there was a use for all the "crap"!  Anyone have suggestions on what to put on the spots where dogs tread all the time - besides cement?  Between the weather and their path there's quite a bit of just hard & muddy clay!

Again - Drool, hugs and love for all those in need - With Love, Peace & Drool - Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne & Princess