[Dailydrool] Origami bassets - yes, please post instructions if someone has them.

Vanis, Nancy Nancy.Vanis at McKesson.com
Mon Mar 21 08:00:34 PDT 2011

Oh my, talk about perfect timing!  Oregon Public Broadcasting just last
week had a great special on Origami (episode was called Within a Fold, I
think).  My first reaction was "wouldn't it be great if someone would
make an Origami basset?".  Then magically POOF - the Origami bassets
postings appear.

I would also love to have the instructions on making one!

Nancy