[Dailydrool] Modest Proposal post ATB 3/21/2011 and....

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 11:54:46 PDT 2011

I heard a rumor that the Modest Proposal post has journeyed on the Cyber Bridge.
While I know this is a hot issue, please let this be true.  We have so many "better" issues such as
stories to share, laughter to fill our lives and tears as we remember those that we have lost and
their slaves they have left to pick up the pieces.  And then there are those other things...

Like:
Dis Bazzle OEBE, me behin da bars in da food room.  No, not in jail just behind da bars.
Momma sed me gonna stay heer til me straten up me act.  Wat herz no???  She too old
to member dis, so I will be spwung by da affer noon.  Me hab da hole food room to me self
Now wat can me find dat gud???   Wat in da friggie eater...mmmm smack, drool....Bwahahahahaha

Then there is....
 Nelly Belle who has decided that since Fab Freddie took her side of the bed she must
now take the other side.  I get smooshed in the middle...like a hotdog in a bun.

Maybe ...
It is Sadee Maye who has not got on the computer much but...
Me Deerest Colt,  I lub you!  I misses you!  I dreem bout you ebbery nite.  I needin to slow
down dis werk in me houze.  Ders awlayz sumptin dat me haffa to do.  MomSlave nebber
hab nuff time to member stuff...Why iffen it wern't fur Me we wud nebber eet.
Sadee an Colt howling at da beech....Moonlite bright shinin down on We... Gib me a smoochee
Me Lub, Me Sweet.  Mwwahhh (dat howz ya rite a smoochee)

Or how about...
Fabulous Freddie who oversees the packing of the awesome pin cushions made by Barbara.
He has already told me that HE must go to the post office today to make sure I mail them
correctly.   He wants everyone to know that we still have plenty left and the website is
elderclarafabulousfreddie. com.  For a boy that lived outside most of his life, Fab Freddie is
enjoying the couch and bed as long as he has a pillow.   I still haven't told him about the cancer,
which I am praying is gone for good.  We should know more soon.

Lastly but more importantly!  We are sending Heart Comforting Drool to Kathy Mom to Jasper
and Freckles.  You have had too much sorrow in the past couple of months.  May your two angels
watch over you and protect you while you journey in life continues.  You are in our prayers.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Don't forget your Basset Pin Cushions
www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc