[Dailydrool] BellHound

Sandy sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 14:56:59 PDT 2011

The tall dog, Max the Great Pyrenees, was our bellhound.  There was a howl
everyday, usually first thing in the morning.  But Dora was the "ringer" of
the bellhound.  He would not start until Dora went up to him and went "woff
woff".  Max went to the Bridge Oct.16,2010 and we have not had a howl since;
I really miss them.  Last week for the first and only time Bea woke us up in
the night howling in her sleep; it didn't even wake her up.  I wondered if
she was dreaming about her Max as she really misses him.

Bea, Dora, Val, Willie &  Thumpy the Pit/Basset
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/513320
SandyW, Mom