[Dailydrool] Origami bassets

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 18:27:32 PDT 2011

I have a bootiful origami Basset centerpiece that Joan Quigley made. She did them as centerpieces one year for a pawction dinner I  used to organize. They were fabulous and much coveted. Joan's origami hounds are very delicate but clearly bassets. Whoever does centerpieces in the future has some big shoes to fill. Joan was awesome.

.....and nobody is getting my origami hounds!!!  Wish I could
make them.

Dawnslave

PS. Why is Pawtunia hiding behind the couch muttering something about Pw Clara scaring her???
Sent from my iPhone