[Dailydrool] Hollyberry's Health Tips

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 16:10:22 PDT 2011

As many of you know, I work as a nursing health educator for our local health
department. I work with young mothers and little kids helping them to understand
healthy eating, exercise, rest and etc.  Tomorrow one of our local schools
health class is holding a health fair. In honor of Hollyberry and Noah, who had
county-wide fame due to all their pictures in my office and around the clinic, I
have made a poster teaching everything that I want to stress...my clerk (who is
the computer whiz) took pictures of Hollyberry and Noah and we made a 6'
poster...
Some of what they teach....
              family meals = Noah on the diningroom table
              drink 6-8 glasses of water = Hollyberry slurping from her water
pan
              get lots of exercise = Hollyberry playing in the snow
              sleep 8 hours per night = Hollyberry curled up in my bed
              reduce stress, hang out with friends = Hollyberry and Noah curled
up together
              increase your Vitamin D levels = Hollyberry curled up asleep in
the sun
I got a teary kick out of completing this project, it will make the kids smile
and I hope remember a few of the principles we are trying to help them learn and
it honors the memory of my two percious Bassets...teary just typing this...time
does help but never removes.

Snooters, Maggie
Hollyberry ATB and Noah ATB (mom we loved having our pictures taken and we are
glad that you have gotten them out again)
Thelma Lou - hey, I am photogenic too...I could be the sausage exhibit
Huckleberry - mom, you have put 18# on me since I came to live with you...take
your own advice
Fergus - what??????????? filling for the box springs is not part of a healthy
diet?