[Dailydrool] Karen and Freddie

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 18:59:23 PDT 2011

Hi Carol.

Thank you for thinking of Freddie.  I pray everyday that the cancer doesn't come back and that surgery is the only treatment he needs.  I love his new permanent smile on the left side.  As a nurse I let my imagination run wild but all for naught.

The pin  cushion site is:  www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com  I haven't asked Debbie yet but I want to continue the webpage and after this fundraiser I will rename it in honor of Elder Clara.  Both she and Debbie did so much to help get this and other fundraisers going and saving senior bassets, that I feel they need to be honored.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Don't forget your Basset Pin Cushions
www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc