[Dailydrool] Xaxa (say Shasha), my sweet boy, is free of pain now

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 21 22:19:03 PDT 2011

The doctor came at home and we 3 stay together through all process.
Before
 he went I asked dadperson to lift him a bit so I could kiss him. He
moaned with pain what made we see we were doing the right thing.
I've been through a lot in my life but this was problably one of the most difficult one.
He is in peace now. I hope the banquet is ready.
Birds were singing as he went and he also went chewing a cookie what I can say it was on his on terms.
Peace to all. There is a new star shining tonight.
Xaxa da Basset Colaco (5-Jul-1996/ 21-Mar-2011)
Fly free my sweet boy
from your mommaVirginia, Violeta, Dadperson and Xaxa ATB (the sweetest soul ever)