[Dailydrool] Special animals...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 06:55:53 PDT 2011

 Elizabeth - Thanks for sharing that amazing story of Molly's devotion to her human.  Why is it that "dumb" animals can get it about simple acts of love and kindness yet human beings can be so very cruel to each other and animals?  I hope sweet Molly finds a home which deserves her.

I am so very sorry to hear that Xaxa's time has come.  Rest easy in the knowlege that you and the Dadslave are offering him one final act of love to end his suffering.  Hugs and heart healing drool are coming your way from NJ - as well as to all those who have lost a beloved hound lately.

Michele - I feel honored to be privy to the cyber love letters between Colt and his Sadie Mae.  Colt paints vivid word pictures; I can just see them frolicking together on the beach then laying curled up enjoying the moonlight.

Got a great laugh over the puppy photography story. Laughter is something we could all use more of these days.

Hugs, snooters and drool to all who need it...

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ 4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley