[Dailydrool] made in USA - treats and food

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:02:16 PDT 2011

Call us neurotic, but I am beefing up my efforts to make sure my dogs eat only made in USA food products and treats.  I don't want to start food wars, but I am wondering if anyone has fed Three dog bakery dog food.  The blend I am considering is the healthy weight formula.  I currently feed Natural Choice lite, and all the hounds are doing well, but I cannot find out for certain if it is void of products from China.  Call me crazy, but we (Sis and I) are  now worried about the radiation from Japan spreading and etc.  I know it is not a perfect world, even made in USA, but we can only try our best to find the safest alternatives.  I found a wonderful treat at Trader Joe's - a chicken jerky that the dogs absolutely love.  It is soft, not like dried jerky which I make, so it is an excellent training treat.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie, mom slave to Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre jr., Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max, Little Nikki and Pierre Louis Sr. (ATB) forever in my heart