[Dailydrool] Communication from the Elder Clara ATB

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Tue Mar 22 14:05:25 PDT 2011

Some of you may know that PW Elder Clara and my Old Fart Grady kind of had a
"thing" going.  When we go to Virginia Beach each October for 5 days of dog
shows, the Beach Gang and the Red Bay Gang have some serious parties . many
of which are in the backyard of the Beach Gang.  Elder Clara and Grady loved
to "hang-out" and patrol the yard together.  So, I guess I shouldn't be
surprised that Elder Clara has chosen Grady to let me know that she is still
in rare form at the Bridge.  Since Elder Clara's trip to the Bridge, Grady
has begun to exhibit several new behaviors:
		He is BARKING BARKING BARKING --- LOTS!  And very
persistently - at nothing!
		He is constantly badgering, begging and snuffling for food .
absolutely possessed about food . including the 10 PM snack of green beans!
		He is "gracing" us with UNBELIEVABLE GAS BOMBS --- complete
with green clouds of toxic gas - clear the room, open the windows events.

So, my Dear PW Elder Clara . you know I love you, but could you PLEASE
channel your energies through some other senior houndie???

Auntie Sandi
Red Bay Bassets