[Dailydrool] phycox available

Lynn & Linda Ferrell ldferrell at msn.com
Tue Mar 22 14:10:29 PDT 2011

We have quite a few Phycox chews that we cannot use due to the vet’s recommendation that our basset Zoey not take them any longer, with her chronic pancreatitis. We had stocked up prior to this recommendation. They have a 2012 expiration date. The following description is from the web:
PhyCox soft chews are a joint support formula to help reduce inflammation and discomfort due to normal daily activity. PhyCox Soft Chews contain Phycocyanin, a naturally derived Cox-2 inhibitor and antioxidant. It is combined with glucosamine, MSM, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids and other antioxidants.

If anyone can use these, particularly a rescue group, we would happily share them with bassets in need.
Thanks,
Miss Z and her people